The IFPDC is a non- profit organisation run voluntarily by Primary Care Dentists, for Primary Care Dentists. Our objectives are:
- To develop a Career Pathway for the general dentist
- To establish and develop a relevant, attainable examination structure for the general dentist that will raise his/her professional status
- To support those dentists who want to use membership solely for the purpose of keeping up to date
- To make excellent resource material directly available
- To direct members to appropriate resources that are relevant to their needs
- To support other organisations in providing education to the dental population
Hands-on Aesthetic Composite Restorations – Rich Newman – Sat 1st Oct 2016 – DDUH
Composites – the Inside Story from an Insider! How to use composites...
Preliminary Notice – Winter Scientific Meeting Sat 12th November 2016
The IFPDC Winter Meeting will be held on Sat 12th November 2016. Theme...
Implant Course (hands-on) with Dr Paul Quinlan
Dr Paul Quinlan and the team at Quinlan Dental Care invite you to take...
Hands On Oral Surgery Course for GDPs – new date pending Autumn 2016
Postponed to the autumn of 2016 due to circumstances outside our control For...