The IFPDC is a non- profit organisation run voluntarily by Primary Care Dentists, for Primary Care Dentists. Our objectives are:
- To develop a Career Pathway for the general dentist
- To establish and develop a relevant, attainable examination structure for the general dentist that will raise his/her professional status
- To support those dentists who want to use membership solely for the purpose of keeping up to date
- To make excellent resource material directly available
- To direct members to appropriate resources that are relevant to their needs
- To support other organisations in providing education to the dental population
NEWSFLASH – Masters in Advanced General Dental Practice
Dr Michael O’Sullivan, Director Postgraduate Studies DDUH – CLICK HERE Great News! Masters...
Spring Scientific Meeting Sat 4th March 2017 – REVIEW
The IFPDC Spring Scientific Meeting was held on Sat 4th March in the...
Hands-on Periodontics course with Dr Richard Lee Kin, Sat 11th Feb 2017 – REVIEW
Twelve general practitioners attended Dr Richard Lee Kin’s hands-on periodontal course in the...