The IFPDC is a non- profit organisation run voluntarily by Primary Care Dentists, for Primary Care Dentists. Our objectives are:
- To develop a Career Pathway for the general dentist
- To establish and develop a relevant, attainable examination structure for the general dentist that will raise his/her professional status
- To support those dentists who want to use membership solely for the purpose of keeping up to date
- To make excellent resource material directly available
- To direct members to appropriate resources that are relevant to their needs
- To support other organisations in providing education to the dental population
Certificate in Implant Dentistry, April 2013
Places are now booking. For more information or to get your name on...
Hands on Minor Oral Surgery Course for the General Dental Practitioner
Places are available on the second course on Sat 27th July – the...
Spring Meeting – Sat 6th April 2013
The IFPDC Spring Meeting took place on Sat 6th April, 2013 in...
Dublin Dental Hospital Lectures
CONTINUING DENTAL EDUCATION – LECTURE PROGRAMME The IFPDC are delighted to announce that...
Hands On Course in Adhesive Bridgework Sat 11th May 2013
HANDS-ON ADHESIVE BRIDGEWORK COURSE – MAY 2013 The teaching laboratory in the Dublin...