The IFPDC is a non- profit organisation run voluntarily by Primary Care Dentists, for Primary Care Dentists. Our objectives are:
- To develop a Career Pathway for the general dentist
- To establish and develop a relevant, attainable examination structure for the general dentist that will raise his/her professional status
- To support those dentists who want to use membership solely for the purpose of keeping up to date
- To make excellent resource material directly available
- To direct members to appropriate resources that are relevant to their needs
- To support other organisations in providing education to the dental population
Ancillary Clinical Skills Workshop Sat 26th May 2018
Ancillary Clinical Skills Workshop – Sat 26th May 2018 Receive training in those...
Spring Scientific Meeting – *NEW DATE* – Sat 21st April 2018
The IFPDC Spring Scientific Meeting has been RE-SCHEDULED to Sat 21st April 2018...
Masters degree in advanced general dental practice
Interesting and exciting news for General Dentists! The Dublin Dental University Hospital with...
Practice Compliance 2-Day Workshop – Sat 10th Mar & Sat 14th Apr (‘Benchmarking your Practce’)
‘Benchmarking your Practice for compliance with best practice and regulatory bodies’ ” What...
Hands-on Onlay Course – **POSTPONED TO SAT 15th SEPT**
Hands-on Onlay Course **PLEASE NOTE CHANGE OF DATE** A practical alternative to full...