The IFPDC is a non- profit organisation run voluntarily by Primary Care Dentists, for Primary Care Dentists. Our objectives are:
- To develop a Career Pathway for the general dentist
- To establish and develop a relevant, attainable examination structure for the general dentist that will raise his/her professional status
- To support those dentists who want to use membership solely for the purpose of keeping up to date
- To make excellent resource material directly available
- To direct members to appropriate resources that are relevant to their needs
- To support other organisations in providing education to the dental population
NEWSFLASH – Masters in Advanced General Dental Practice
Dr Michael O’Sullivan, Director Postgraduate Studies DDUH – CLICK HERE Great News! Masters...
Winter Scientific Meeting Sat 12th November 2016
The IFPDC Winter Meeting will be held on Sat 12th November 2016 in...
Preliminary Notice – Hands-on Periodontics course with Dr Richard Lee Kin, Feb 2017
The Great Irish Scrape Off! Hands-on Periodontics Course with Dr Richard Lee Kin,...