The IFPDC is a non- profit organisation run voluntarily by Primary Care Dentists, for Primary Care Dentists. Our objectives are:
- To develop a Career Pathway for the general dentist
- To establish and develop a relevant, attainable examination structure for the general dentist that will raise his/her professional status
- To support those dentists who want to use membership solely for the purpose of keeping up to date
- To make excellent resource material directly available
- To direct members to appropriate resources that are relevant to their needs
- To support other organisations in providing education to the dental population
NEWSFLASH – Masters in Advanced General Dental Practice
Great News! Masters in Advanced General Dental Practice beginning early 2017 The...
Winter Scientific Meeting Sat 12th November 2016
The IFPDC Winter Meeting will be held on Sat 12th November 2016 in...
Preliminary Notice – Hands-on Periodontics course with Dr Richard Lee Kin, Feb 2017
The Great Irish Scrape Off! Hands-on Periodontics Course with Dr Richard Lee Kin,...