The IFPDC is a non- profit organisation run voluntarily by Primary Care Dentists, for Primary Care Dentists. Our objectives are:
- To develop a Career Pathway for the general dentist
- To establish and develop a relevant, attainable examination structure for the general dentist that will raise his/her professional status
- To support those dentists who want to use membership solely for the purpose of keeping up to date
- To make excellent resource material directly available
- To direct members to appropriate resources that are relevant to their needs
- To support other organisations in providing education to the dental population
Masters Degree in Advanced General Dental Practice
Interesting and exciting news for General Dentists! The Dublin Dental University Hospital with...
Paediatric Dentistry Workshop Sat 7th Oct
Hot Topics and Top Tips in Paediatric Dentistry Joint Meeting: Irish Division of...
Winter Scientific Meeting Sat 18th November 2017
The IFPDC Winter Scientific Meeting featuring Dr Basil Mizrahi will be held on...
‘Bench-marking’ your Practice Sat 25th November 2017 – PRELIMINARY NOTICE
‘Bench-Marking’ your practice!!! Give your Practice a Health Check! Venue: Administration Room, DDUH...