‘Bench-Marking’ your practice!!!
Venue: Administration Room, DDUH Date: Sat 25th November 2017
Fee: €195 for IFPDC members, €295 for non-members
Tutor: Dr Noel Kavanagh, BDentSc, MJDF, General Dental Practitioner, Kilkenny
1. Colleagues just starting out/recently bought/new graduates
2. Well established practices who feel standards may be stagnant or have slipped….possibly isolated.
3. Colleagues in ‘exit strategy’ mode.
4. Building a chain/ multiple sites & wanting stream lined policies, procedures, protocols etc.
Five possible modules
• Operations – practice management, infection prevention & control, radiation protection, medical emergencies, communication/complaint handling, record keeping, governance
• Practice growth – leadership, the ‘Big Picture’/strategy, PGP (Practice Growth Programme), Marketing, SWOT analysis
• HR/staff – workplace legislation and regulations, recruitment, appraisals, training, staff contracts
• The physical practice – freehold vs leasehold, dental equipment, fixtures and fittings, ICT (full/part computerised)
• Finances – cost management, utilising your accountant